Here's the Easter edition of the random questions I answer each week on the Wednesday Hodge Podge!
1. What are your plans for Easter? Are you cooking a big lunch or dinner? Dyeing eggs? Attending a sunrise service? Eating too much chocolate?
This Easter is a lot quieter than usual, which is great! My Mother-in-law is hosting a small group. I'm sure we'll end up dyeing eggs at some point. We still hide eggs with candy for our girls to find on Easter morning too. I enjoy the Reese's chocolate eggs very much! :)
2. What is something you feel too young to do?
Be this old!
3. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud...it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs..."
Of the characteristics mentioned in the biblical definition of love which do you find most difficult to live out and why?
Yes...any of the above. I suppose the envy part is hard for me. I too often feel jealous of other's body size or homes. Not a pleasant thing to focus on. Facebook can make this worse for me. Do you ever find that? It's easy to compare when the best of other people's lives is posted all the time, you know?
4. What's a springtime flower you associate with your childhood?
TULIPS! Being Dutch, the tulips are a pretty big deal!
5. Ever sung karaoke? If so, what's your go-to song? If not and you're given the opportunity, would you?
Nope. I'm a terrible singer!
6. What is something you keep in a basket?
School papers that my daughters bring home.
7. When was the last time you felt foolish?
Yesterday when I honked at a van that was cutting me off when it's lane ended only to discover that it was my neighbor!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I want to wish you a Happy Easter!