Nope. Any "gambling" has been highly frowned up my whole life. Never bought a lottery ticket either.
2. Will you be preparing and/or dining on the traditional corned beef and cabbage meal this St. Patrick's Day? Mashed-baked-hash browned-french fried...your favorite way to have potatoes?
The only things we do for St. Patrick's Day are to wear green and eat green things. :) No Irish in our blood.
3. What's the last thing you felt 'green with envy' over?
Usually for me this is about body size. I am unhappy with how my weight is, so I get envious of other people's bodies. I know it's not healthy, but it's really difficult for me to get over it. Work in progress.
4. What's at the end of your rainbow?
My girls and hubby happy. Good health. Time to read and craft.
5. March 12th marks the anniversary of the death of Anne Frank (June 12, 1929 -March, 1945). Anne's diary spent detailing her time spent hiding from the Nazis ranks as one of the best selling books of all time. Besides your blog, do you keep any sort of diary or journal? Was this a habit you developed as a child or is journaling something new for you?
I started journaling when I was in middle school. It started out as a school assignment, but I fell in love with it and it has always been the best way for me to sort out my feelings. I am trying something new this year, doing a one-sentence journal each day, just to capture a brief snapshot of each day. Also doing the joy dare from Ann Voskamp's blog. I like to write poetry too.
6. What's an item in your home or closet that contains every color of the rainbow.
My bowl of jelly beans!
7. Write a limerick with you as the subject. You can do it!! Just remember this is a family friendly blog...don't make me get out my wooden spoon.
There once was a mom who loved reading.
She also loved sewing and beading.
Her kids were her life
And being a wife
Time for these things she was needing.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
27! That's how many teenage girls are coming to my house on Saturday! 27! I need prayers!