So basically I just make a list of whatever 10 things I want to and link up to the Oh Amanda blog!
Today I seem to have a lot of worries. I'm trying not to worry so much. Today I am placing my Top Ten worries before God and trusting He knows about them and will take care of them, no matter how big or small the worries are. Here they are:
I'm worried about:
1. My middle-school girl's friendship heartaches and her longing to have close friends who care about her and aren't afraid to tell her.
2. My youngest's school work insecurities.
3. My husband's job.
4. A new web design job I have that I can't seem to get off the ground.
5. An upcoming event that I am dreading.
6. My oldest daughter's schedule and how to manage her desire to be involved in EVERYTHING.
7. My own continued health struggles.
8. Finances. Enough said.
9. My children's Bible education and how to provide for that knowing they won't get it at school.
10. And number one some more.