Found a new fun blog post group link for Tuesdays!
So basically I just make a list of 10 things and link up to the Oh Amanda blog!
My Tuesday is not going exactly how I wanted it to. I have 2 sick kiddos home from school and I am struggling with the sense of not managing my day or my emotions very well. So here are the top ten things I thought I would be doing today that I am not doing because of sickness.
1. Going for a long walk with the dog. Instead I am playing fetch with him down the hall to give him exercise. I am exercising my fingers on the computer keyboard and my juice-pouring arm to bring the girls their vitamin C in liquid form.
2. Watching last night's "Castle" episode. I have it on the DVR. Waiting for me. But murder is probably not the most kid-friendly thing to watch while they are home.
3. Decluttering the toy room. Hard to manage packing up stuffed teddy and My Little Ponies when they are watching.
4. Driving youngest to karate. No hi-yays when sick.
5. Driving oldest to swim team. No crawling, breast-stroaking, butterflying, or back-stroking when sick.
6. Dusting out the ceiling fan in the bathroom. No real excuse here, just dread doing it.
7. Entering receipts into the budget software. Sick child watching Netflix on laptop.
8. Finding out the highs and lows of their days at school.
9. Mailing out book-winners books. Again...sick kids don't like to be left alone.
10. and the last thing I'm not doing b/c of sick kids is feel guilt-free. I feel utterly guilty that they got sick for some reason. I guess b/c some other moms have mentioned how healthy their kids are b/c of vitamins they take and I've been negligent in the vitamin-giving department. Now I feel guilt.
Strangs top ten list for my first one. Please don't hold it against me since I am feeling mommy guilt mixed with cabin fever. I'm not my normal self.