I'm a day late with my Hodge Podge b/c my daughter is still sick and I was cooking for a crowd of 20 for a meeting at church yesterday.
1. Do you like your name? Were you named after someone? If you have children how did you settle on their names?
I'm not a huge fan of my name. No particular reason, I just never really liked it.
I picked my oldest daughter's name after my grandmother and my mom. My youngest daughter's name was picked b/c it's Dutch like my heritage, and we just liked it.
2. How do you define success?
Yikes! I'm not sure how to answer this one. It depends on the goal. How's that for an evasive answer!
3. Wheel of Fortune or Jeopardy?
I like Wheel of Fortune a lot more. Trivia questions are not my thing. My husband is really good at solving the puzzles, but we don't watch it much.
4. If you could own any single object that you don't now have, what would that object be?
5. What is something that inspires you?
People who quietly serve...unselfish hearts make me want to do better.
6. Meatloaf-yay or nay? If its a yay how do you make yours?
Everytime I try to make it, it turns out crumbly. My mom and my mother-in-law both make great meatloafs though.
7. Which is more admirable-the ability to organize and be methodical or the ability to adapt and make do?
I'm pretty methodical, but I wish I was more adaptable. It would be better not to feak out when plans change. But I can see the value of organization too.
8. Insert your own random thought here-
I'm feeling worried b/c my blood pressure's been up lately. I need to figure out how to get it down.