It's Wednesday and the first 2011 edition of Wednesday Hodgepodge!
1. What three words would you use to describe 2010?
Busy, challenging, growing
2. If fear were not an issue what is something you'd like to try?
I'd like to do more with my graphic design interest and create new products for my craft business (time is an issue too)
3. What do you add to your coffee or tea?
Coffee - I like a good amount of flavored cream! YUM!; tea - honey
4. What historical sporting event would you like to witness?
I'm not a huge sports person...probably Mary Lou Retton in the Olympics or a figure skating event. Maybe the hocky game that was "The Miracle."
5. What is one piece of advice you would like to give your sixteen year old self?
It's how you look at the events of life, not the events of life themselves.
6. Are you a planner or do you prefer to fly by the seat of your pants?
Planner. I always need a plan.
7. What is one thing you are looking forward to in 2011?
Not sure...maybe when my puppy is less work?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm fighting a cold. Not too many thoughts going on except now I want some tea with honey for my throat, but coffee with cream might perk me up.