So, dance recital week was last week! My girls did great and danced every day for hours in preparation. But, it was a crazy week for me. Not one spare minute to blog or think about books.
Now this week, my mom is visiting from Washington state and we are keeping very busy together! We have just a few more days together, so I am devoting every moment I can to being with her since I don't get to see her very often.
So, I'll be back again next week!
Here's some teasers at what's coming up:
- More book reviews, of course.
- The Christy Award Nominees giveaways.
- More info on new releases.
- A "what to read this summer" preview.
- Weekly "WIP" (work in progress) posts on my sewing and crafting projects.
- And more!
Be sure to check back next week again for all this!
Love to you all!